Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Okay, I suck. I know I suck

Not that this blog is frequented, but I still feel guilty about neglecting it. I had really that that *this* time I was going to do it. I was going to lose that weight.

I am trying to get back On Program this week... with a little luck. A few slip-ups have occured but I am not giving up. I stopped going to WW meetings because 39.95 a month is just a lot for us right now, and since we pay less to go to the YMCA and they have their Y-Weight program there, I couldn't justify the expense.

I've gained back what I lost at WW.

So, we're trying a fresh start. Again.

Watch for the next Future MILF weigh-in on Friday. I was weighed in on Monday at the Y and maybe we'll see some results by then.

3 comments:

Mom O Matic said...

I'm going up and down too. Hang in there. If you quit you gain. So at least we aren't making it worse!

Kellyology said...

It's hard to stay motivated sometimes isn't it? Good luck this week.

Mom O Matic said...

Try and use the free Future MILF as your WW weigh in. It's what I'm doing. I understand how money can be tight too!