Saturday, August 11, 2007

Future MILF Weigh-In

Oy! I didn't realize that I wasn't being a good Future MILFer! Here goes:

Starting Weight: 229
Last Weigh-In: 198
Current Weight-In: 190
Pounds Lost: 8
Total Lost: 39

This was as of Saturday, August 11.

The sizes are going down. 16W pants fit quite perfectly, if not a little on the loose sides, and I'm even starting to try on, and fit into, clothing from the Misses section.

The Walrus is in a constant state of "noticing", which really helps in endeavors such as these. When he hugs me, he notices. When I am changing my clothes, he notices. Sex is even better, people! Less tummy between the both of us. He says my butt is shrinking (Praise the Lawrd!), and I think my bra size has gone down from a 42-44DD to a 40D.

My confidence is soaring, too. I mean, yeah, I'm still 190 lbs. at 5'1" which is nothing to brag about, but I feel much sexier. Curvy.

I've seen some flak about Kimkins lately, and frankly, I can't say I disagree with everything written. But, if nothing else, it's taught me some things about myself. For instance, a Value Meal needn't be consumed at 10:00 pm just because I am passing by the Golden Arches. It's okay to consume meat not surrounded by sugary white dough. I don't need cheese on everything, either.

I worked out five days this week. Got "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne on my iPod and it just makes me rock out. I also picked up Kelly Clarkson's My December album which is GOOD (check out track 4, "Sober" - delish! Not a good workout song, however, except for a cool down), but I could use some workout song suggestions.

Please scroll down and read my "Imagine" post.

P.S. Miffy, your heartache is my heartache. I'm thinking of you always.

1 comment:

supermiffy said...

Congrats on sticking to your guns and working so hard to be a hottie!

It was so nice to reconnect with you this week. Ikea is always a great excuse for two girlfriends to be able to have 2 full hours of (nearly) uninterrupted heart-to-heart. Thank goodness for dvd players in minivans.

I had really been missing my friend, but I guess I thought she was living her life just fine without me, so I did the same, silly me!

I don' care if I have to make a lame excuse to go to ikea MONTHLY, it was a great day, and I really felt a sisterly connection with you.

Thanks for being you and for being my lil buddy!