Monday, August 27, 2007

Restarting again...

Today is another day to recommit to the recent weight-loss efforts. I didn't post my Weigh-in on Friday because I had nothing new to report.

How is that for accountability?

I enjoyed about 3 lbs. of salad at Olive Garden on Friday (thank you, Miffy!), but then I had to go and eat oh-I'll-just-have-half-make-that-a-whole-no-make-that-two breadsticks. Also, my fondness for the PB&J is taking over my life. Yes, I've eaten it on a spoon, but I've had it on bread (GAH! Carbs??), too.

I've cheated on Kimkins. Heh.

So, the scale is still moving downward, thank goodness. I am aiming for 170 by my 30th birthday (September 28, for those who don't know or can never seem to remember. LOL).

So, it's egg whites, tuna, and chicken breasts for me.

In other news, Miss Serious is starting SCHOOL next week. Holy fuck.

2 comments:

Mom O Matic said...

Hey hotness, congrats! By the way I found an unopened box of Carbquick mix (it's like Bisquick) and Dixie Carb Counter Cheese Cake Mix today as I was sorting my cupboards. Unopened and expensive low carb stuff I never ate. Do you want? I'll send it your way if you email me your address.

Lotta

supermiffy said...

where are you? what is going on? it has been forever since you last posted!