Friday, June 29, 2007

Future MILF Weigh-In

Starting Weight: --9
Previous Weight: --2 (down 17)
Current Weight: --6 (down 6)
Total Lost: 23 lbs!

That is, 19 on Kimkins and 4 on my own. WOOO HOO. That is 23 lbs in 25 days!

I woke up on Wednesday morning and had my WOOOOSH! 3 lbs. gone overnight (I think this is due in part to some very strenuous activity just a few short hours before. Hee hee). Amazing!! The Walrus is so proud of me, and that helps me be proud.

People still aren't quite noticing yet, but after I told my best friend about it, she mentioned it to her husband who said I was a hottie (read: I'm gonna be a MILF soon!!) and he could tell I had lost weight. Awesome, baby! Fucking awesome.

We are leaving for Alaska tomorrow and I am determined to stick to my plan. I could probably undo half, or more, of all that I have done and what the hell sense does that make.

I have made it through bonfires w/ smores, birthdays w/ desserts, etc. I can certainly stay on plan while in America's Last Frontier.

I have made little tiny cheats here and there without any real punishment (maybe maintaining when I could have lost), but no more cheating now.

I just had an egg white omelet for lunch, and it looked like dessert:
1/2 c egg whites
Several drops Milk Chocolate Liquid Stevia (an artificial sweetener w/o carbs, calories, sugar)
top with: Redi Whip, Walden Farms Sugar-Free Chocolate Sauce, and perhaps some cinnamon if it floats your boat.

YUMMY!!!!! I took a picture that I'll have to post later (because our real internet took a dump and I'm stealing this signal). I was amazed at how tasty it looked, and how tasty it was.

Probably won't post again until at least a week from now... not sure if I'll have a scale.

Join KIMKINS now, people!!

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

Holy crap lady! You rock!!! So this Kimkins is working for you then. I'll have to check it out.