Friday, July 6, 2007

Future MILF Weigh-In... Via Alaska

Last weigh-in weight: --6
Current weight: --6
Pounds lost: 0
Total Lost: 23 lbs.

Thankfully, actually, the scale hasn't budged. Actually, last Saturday, the day we left for Alaska, I was up two pounds, but I wound up getting my period that day, so that explains that. I didn't weigh again until Tuesday, where I was back down to --6, and that is where I sit today. I am happy with this. While I would have liked to lose while on vacation, I am fine with not gaining, either.

It is very hard to do Kimkins on vacation, but I am trying. We get a gourmet breakfast every day that always includes an egg dish, but I am not certain how the eggs are made - probably with milk. I have had some sausage, but have skipped all the toast, fruit, bread and dessert products. I have been doing well that way. Sometimes I have "cheated" and had a wrap sandwich with the wrap, or a little too much dressing (I don't always know the content of everything I am eating, whereas at home, I am pretty much on top of that). I am not charting on Fitday, but will return to that once I get back home.

I really have a serious eating problem, I think. I contemplate quitting this plan at least six times a day (especially when I saw the chocolate-filled pie at the Farmer's Market). I think of all the things I could eat, and I could binge! The amount of food out there that I shouldn't be eating far outweighs what I can eat, and it's torture! But, I just keep thinking about how much it would set me back, how much I really fucking want to be a MILF, and I also think about how 23 lbs. gone has made my hips stop hurting when I get out of the car, my feet stop hurting in the morning when I get out of bed, how it made that dress fit when it didn't fit a few weeks ago, how I can bend over at the waist without losing my breath, how I easily cross my legs, how my pants/capris hang off of me, how I can see myself smaller in the mirror, how I only have 7 more pounds until 30 gone (and that will mark another major goal), how Miss Serious comments daily on how I look smaller, how I don't cringe at looking at my reflection in store windows...

Need I say more? Check out Milfy on the right side of this page. That is (sort of) what I will look like at 130, which I believe is at the top of my range for my height of 5'1". Should I go farther than that? We will see. All I know is I feel better about myself, my strength, my choices.

It's so worth it.

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

Milfy is hot! Hey did you see this?

http://chaosamongus.blogspot.com/2007/07/of-honeymoons-and-mr-happys.html

She got the prize! Thanks again for your generousity!