Friday, July 20, 2007

Future MILF Weigh-In

Start Weight: 229
Previous Weight: 203
Current Weight: 200
Lbs. lost: 3
Total Lost: 29

Gahhhh! I've been hanging around at 200 for a couple days. I have been pushing to lose that one little pound to get to a 30 lb. loss and to get back into onederland (forever). Well, I technically have until tomorrow to hit my 199 goal. I have a 4 lb. per week goal, from Saturday to Saturday, which would put me at 127 by the end of November. That one little pound is nagging at me, taunting me, like an unwanted party guest who you wish would have left around 7pm but is staying to the wee hours of the morning. Out, damned pound!

I got to the YMCA three times so far this week, with plans to go again tonight. Last night I only got a 20 min. workout in due to some plans I had with Supermiffy, but I made sure to work it hard in those 20 minutes, burning 311 calories.

I had to attend a funeral the other day and I felt so uncomfortable in my clothes, but for different reasons than usual. Everything was too big. It's rather uncouth to hook your fingers inside your pants and hitch them up when at a funeral, but it had to be done. My 18Ws are about to be history. When I am out of that size for good, I am getting rid of them. Kimkins has a clothing exchange thing going, so I'll probably utilize that.

Wish me luck on that pound. And by my calculations, I should be down to 195ish this time next week, so stay tuned fellow MILFers.

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

Ok, I am THIS close to trying Kimkins! You rock! Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been kind of burnt out lately.