Friday, July 27, 2007

Future MILF Weigh-In

Start Weight: 229
Last Weigh-in: 200
Current Weight: 198
Loss: 2 lb
Total loss: 31 lbs

FINALLY!! I have entered ONEDERLAND once again, never to return. Seriously. I'm sick of my weight starting with a "2". F*%& you, 200s! You're gone forever!!!!

I had a major stall going on this week. Stuck at 200. It was taunting me, teasing me, saying "I won't let you lose 30, I won't let you get to onederland." But I kicked it's taunting ass, baby!

Kimkins works when you work it, people!

Here is a little email from my hubby after I told him I lost 2 lbs this morning (yeah, that's right... I lost it just in time for my MILF post today).

Hope he doesn't mind that I post it.


Just wanted to reiterate once again, how very, very,very proud I am of you for sticking to it and reaching onederland. Frustrating as it has been, you never gave up. You're well on your way to your final goal, and will get there. And I couldn't be happier for you.

Isn't he the greatest!

Here's to you reaching your goals! 'Til next time...


2 comments:

supermiffy said...

allright, you....
why didn't you show up in body pump!

biceps are beautiful, baby.

lookout for my guns, they'll getcha!

hpe to see you next week in BP...tootles!

supermiffy said...

p.s.
your hair smells of rich mahogany.