Friday, January 26, 2007

Ooops, slight misunderstanding...

I was wondering why people thought I lost five pounds, but looking back at my post I see it. When I put --5, I meant my current weight on my home scale now ends with a 5 (and I leave the first two digits blank)... and for the record, my current WW weight ends in an 8.

Sorry for the confusion.

Miss Silly was on the mend today after a bit of a "if she throws up again you'll have to take her to the hospital" scare last night. Thankfully, we seem to be in the clear. I am so sick of vomit I could vomit.

Miss Serious was playing at a friend's house today and her friend, a 5 year-old, BIT her. Drew blood. Gross. How many 5 year-olds still bite? I've been lucky with my kids not being physically aggressive. Miss Serious is a button-pusher, that's for sure, and Miss Silly is highly stubborn (thank you, Walrus), but neither have been biters or hitters.

I wish I had some clever, witty things to say, but I've had a pretty boring week. I did, however, make it to the YMCA and rode a bike for 30 minutes (went 10 miles) and then did a treadmill-like machine that makes you feel like you're hiking up a mountain. Know how you get the pools of sweat in your bra? I got it in my underwear. Weird.

Did you ever notice that when you're a big girl and try to buy cute underwear it looks less cute because, well, it's still big underwear?

No comments: