Wednesday, January 31, 2007

WW Weigh-In

Weighed in last night at WW. I will save that report for Friday.

I simply cannot get ahold of whatever is ahold of me. I just want to STUFF my face lately!! I don't know what is up with that.

However, I've kicked the exercise up a bunch of notches with a Step class on Monday, H.A.B.I.T. (Hips, Abs, Butt, Incredible Thighs) on Tuesday, and Body Pump (working out with a barbell) this morning. Yay me! I'm really proud of myself for getting to the Y three days already.

Have you ever been so bored/stir crazy at home that you just pack the kids in the car and drive around aimlessly? That was what I did today. I can't eat, can't spend money... what else is there?

Do you ever get sick of playing Princess? As in, Ariel, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast? This has become a nightly routine for Miss Serious and I - acting out the entire movies from start to finish. I guess I should be happy that she has that kind of imagination.

I am feeling so restless today. It's hard to explain. I have ideas I want to build upon, and projects that either need follow-through or total abandonment. I am going to shamelessly plug myself (snicker) and tell you that I am a Passion Diva, as well as a Stuffer Of Friends. I also signed up to sell Cookie Lee Jewelry, but haven't pursued that as I should... I lost my mojo sometime in December. But I have been super psyched about another opportunity, Inspired Aroma, which sells coffees and teas. I don't know if I am hooked on direct sales, or just hooked on the newness of things, the excitement of trying something different. But I am having a party and EVERYONE is super-excited about it. I have over 20 people coming! If that doesn't help build some excitement, I don't know what will!

My girls are running around in bathing suits right now. Bless their innocence and lack of a need for negative self-image. Reason number 369 to lose the weight.

No comments: