Friday, January 19, 2007

A WW WTF moment...

So, yeah, I broke down and joined Weight Watchers. Can't really afford it, but can I afford not to? I swear, the universe is going to start charging me rent for the extra space I've been using. Ugh.

Anyway, so I've been counting POINTs for three days.
Day One: .5 under, thank you very much.
Day Two: Went 1 over (on purpose), using one Flex POINT. You're allowed 35.
Day Three: It's 9:30pm and I have 10 POINTs left. WTF?

The words "I could have a quarter pounder" came out of my mouth. Geez Louise, am I ever gonna figure this out? Eat some apples, big girl.

Rode a stationary bike for about 40 minutes today and earned 3 activity points for that. Been drinking so much water that Charmin is going to honor me at their next Customer of the Year convention (if they have one).

Thinking of quitting Curves and joining the YMCA. Fun for the whole family, and a lot more exercisery options.

So, I guess I better go eat something. I'm starved.

Yeah, you look it.

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

So proud of you! I am not doing well counting the points this week. I think I'm going to have to make an illegal mid week switch back to CORE.